Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Book Review: Spiritual House Cleaning


Protect Your Home
and
Family from Spiritual
Pollution
Hello everyone, I would like to share one of many book I will be posting in the near future. I am a Christian (a follower of Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit) and I am becoming more and more aware of demonic forces in music, television, books, artifacts', people, etc. The problem is that we as Christians are blind to this. We act like "oh it isn't that serious," or we dismiss it because we want to continue in sin and think we have time to repent (tomorrow is not promised to anyone). But the issue(s) will not go away. We wonder why our children, loved ones, and our surroundings are in such disarray. Well, maybe the words you are speaking are adding to the problem or maybe there is something in the spiritual realm that needs to be addressed. I am reading a book by Eddie and Alice Smith Spiritual House Cleaning. This book is an eye opener into the occult world and spiritual awareness. It gives many stories of those affect by demonic power. I was hesitant to read this because I thought it was going to be scary or something of the sort. It is not! In fact it explains who, what, when, where, and how we give satan permission to torment us. One example was a home that wouldn't sale. It was then revealed to the homeowners, by the Lord, that there was pentagram written on the home in two places.  The homeowners took the necessary steps (physical and spiritual) to removes satan's possession or rule over their home and the couple was later able to sale. This is just one story, but there are many. I don't want to go into further detail about this book because I want you to read it for yourself.

The price is $11.69 (paperback) and I purchased it from Amazon. This is a book worth purchasing. It is also an easy read. If you want make changes and see the results in your life, please go and pick this book up. Because satan is real and so is his well established, organized army. So be ready when he tries to attack!

Other books I am reading are:
Joseph Princes' Destined to Reign and the Destined to Reign Daily Devotional
Frank and Ida Mae Hammond's Pigs in a Parlor
Francis Frangipane's The Three Battlegrounds An In-depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The mind, the Church, the Heavenly Places

All were purchased on Amazon.com (My Favorite Place to Shop)

I would like to thank my Pastor, Dr. Jacquelyn H. Ponder of In Jesus Name Church in Senoia, Georgia for incorporating these studies into our church Healing School and Bible Study!


Disclaimer: I am not being compensated in any way for this review.

2 comments: