Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Product Review: LÄRABAR

Greetings All! I received a coupon in the mail from LÄRABAR good for one Free Bar (I went to Kroger).So this is my take on the product. I am a member of influenster, which is a community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members have the opportunity to test the latest products, offer feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds! So, below is my review posted on influenster. 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quick Take:It was okay. I thought it was a little too mushy and the taste was rich.

Usage Tips:It should be eaten with a glass of milk.

The Verdict:I would not purchase again. For a healthy bar, it wasn't bad. It made my tongue tingle a little. My initial take on the bar was that it was going to be chunky or have some type of flake. I like healthy bars with a crunch.

For more reviews, click here  LÄRABAR


Thanks LÄRABAR and influenster

Disclaimer: I am not being compensated in any way for this review.

1 comment: