Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not Forgetting

When I started my hobby of blogging, product reviews, and sweepstakes entries, I was a little hesitant about entering sweepstakes blindly. I mean I was spending hours on my laptop doing this, but was not incorporating my foundation. I said to myself "do I have to incorporate my faith when "hobbing" or just leave it out." What I am doing is a real job (working from home) because it has added additional support for my family. And I mean this has really aided my family! I'm a Godly wife and mother and when I worked in the "traditional" workplace I carried my faith with me. So why should this new found hobby/job be any different?

While on Facebook, I found a page the helped me put everything into prospective. Sweeps4Bloggers had a post entitled "A Godly Homemaker: The How Tos of Winning Giveaways."  I then went to http://www.agodlyhomemaker.com/ and read her blog. I was amazed because this answered my question. I now seek Christ when entering sweepstakes and in everything else I do on the web.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, (NASB)

As I stated in an earlier post, I will give you my tips for winning and what I've won. Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much! i am so honored that you would mention me! i pray all goes well in your giveaway adventures and that you continue to glorify God in what you do . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you so much!!! Your blog helped solve my dilemma.

      Delete