Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

What To Do With Your Kids School Work?

Moms and Dads, I have a dilemma. I am not sure what to do about my little girls school work. I have a daughter in kindergarten and another daughter in Pre-K. They come home with school work and arts and crafts everyday and I don't know what to do with their stuff. At one point, I was keeping somethings for sentimental reasons and I threw away the other stuff. Well, they found their work in the trash and started taking it out and asking why I threw it away and that it wasn't nice to throw their stuff away. I felt so bad! So I began stacking the papers in a pile, but now it is getting to be too much. They even have things in their room, stacked neatly of course; so I won't throw them away. But, even when the kids are not around, I still won't throw anything away. I feel like I am beginning to hoard school work.

Please help! What is the solution for this? 

1 comment:

  1. File 13!!! At someone else's house.... Keep a few as keepsakes.

    ReplyDelete