Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

HGTV House Hunters Bingo Party


Hi All. In a previous post I talked about "Family Fun Night." This is something I try to do at least once a week. Whether, it's with my immediate family or extended family, I make sure we do something fun together. Well, this particular gathering was inspired by a site that I am a member of; Houseparty. Houseparty gives its members the opportunity to host a party in their own home and gives them exclusive access to products (on their behalf) for you and your friends. Their motto is “We provide the fun; you provide food and feedback and promise to have an awesome time.” It’s that easy. With all that being said, I just hosted a HGTV House Hunters Party with my family and we played House Hunters Bingo. Houseparty provided the supplies (wine charms, bingo cards, dry eraser markers, napkins, and coasters). I provided the food. I served ham and turkey hor’dourves, buffalo wings, regular fried wings, homemade meatballs, frappe, and chips and spinach dip. We really had a blast!! 











The Winners of HGTV bingo


Thanks Houseparty and HGTV













1 comment:

  1. I like that Dee. We have movie night and game nighy..kids choice. Wish we could join some time. I bet you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete