Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweepstakes/Contests and Tips!! Part 1

In an earlier post, I told you that I would be sharing with you my winnings from sweepstakes and the website I use to win. Well, today I will let you further into my world. I will share with you some of the site I use to win prizes and tips for sweepstakes and contests

Some of my favorite sites for ongoing sweepstakes are as follows:

There are a lot more sites I follow, but I just wanted to give you a few from my list. I usually don't like daily entries, but when I first started entering sweepstakes/contests, these were the first ones I found. Besides, I can remember them without checking my spreadsheet. 

Other sites I currently use that are either seasonal or not ongoing:
Lane Furniture


Stay tuned because I am going to give you my Tips for entering sweepstakes and contests.