Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Waffle A La Mode

I have been craving this dessert for a few days. I haven't had it or made it in about 3 or 4 years.

So I made it tonight....

Ingredients Included:

Mix water and Krusteaz Buttermilk mix in a bowl together. Per 1 cup of mix, add  2/3 cups of water. I also cracked 3 fresh pecans, crushed them, and added them to my Krusteaz Buttermilk waffle mix for an extra crunch. I then poured the mix onto my Black & Decker Belgian Waffle Maker for about 3-5mins. Once done, I topped my waffle with 1 scoop of Private Selection Crush Vanilla Bean ice cream, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and Kroger brand strawberry syrup and topped with Land O'Lakes Light whipped cream.


It sounds weird, but it is actually really really yummy.
I let my hubby taste it and he absolutely loved it!!!!


2 Thumbs Up for ME


6 comments:

  1. I am going to try this recipe. I think that my whole family would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Alicia. Let me know how it turns out.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Alicia. I believe I will try it, too. I will perhaps add some blueberries and pecans for added texture and taste.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks sooooooooooo good! I'm with Ms. E...I'm gonna add some pecans and berries when I try this. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roni and you can try caramelizing your pecans.

      Delete