Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I have to start this post out by saying "I LOVE MY HUSBAND." We have a perfect marriage. Yep!!! Not by mans standards, but by Christ's standards. He is always full of surprises, but over the past few months, we really haven't had quality "out of the house" time together, so Valentine's Day came right on time. This is how my day went. He first had me take the kids to his parents house for a one night stay. While there he surprised me with this:
Gift Basket from Bath & Body Works
A Lovely Card
Cookie Cake from  Great American Cookie Company
Wow!!! is all I could say. He told me that he had made reservations, but didn't tell me where. Well later that evening, we pulled up to Ruth's Chris Steak House! I had never been there, but really love a fat, juicy steak. The food was great, but the conversation and quality time we spent together was worth a million bucks. It was like we were at the dating stage of our relationship. Gazing at each other and blushing at the same time was priceless. I really enjoyed myself. 


Here are our dinner pics 









I Love My Hubby

8 comments:

  1. Love the photos, my fav is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee... I like the last one best of all too.

      Delete
    2. I did not know you was on blog frog :) Following you now :)
      Well Jeff gets to work tomorrow.Not alot happening this weekend, may make some home made bread :)

      Delete
    3. Yep.. I signed up a few weeks ago. Trying to get the hang of things. Tx for the follow. Home bread,, not that's something I've never done.

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful. Never stop dating each other and communicating even fussing with each other. Because one day it will be just the two of you and you will need to KNOW who you are. While money is tight, date nights can be once a month. That's a good project for you- "Ways to Date without spending a lot of money". It will take creativity but it's do-able. My hubby and I would put the children to bed, make a little picnic basket and go into the backyard with blanket and transitor radio. (Hope the neighbors never watched.)
    Now, 34 yrs later...
    Enjoy each other!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, that would be perfect to do in the summer. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Awww! Your Valentine's Day looks so awesome! And I agree with Ms. E you can never stop dating each other. And I love her idea "Ways to Date without spending a lot of money!" Can't wait...Love all the pics! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so nice and sweet. Yes, you have to always make time for each other like that. I know it is difficult sometimes in the hustle and bustle, but, WONDERFUL! And, your heels made you oober tall. Pics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete