Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Your Birthday; What Can You Do for FREE!

In a previous blog What's Wrong With Free, I told you about a few restaurants that will reward you for your birthday. I mean you have 364 days to pay full price for something, why not get one FREE day.

 I use these every year for myself and my family (kids included):

·         Dunkin Donuts- Must sign up at Dunkin Donuts Free beverage medium. I love my strawberry Coolatta.
·         Benihana Japanese Restaurant- Must sign up at Benihana ($30 value). I recommend you go during lunch time.
·         Zaxby's- Must sign up at Zaxby's Receive a Free Nibbler.   
·         IHOP- Must sign up at IHOP Free Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity…6.99 value or lower.
·         Captain D's –Must sign up at Captain D's Free meal.
·         Bruster’s Ice Cream-Must sign up at Brusters  (Depending on the month of your Birthday) ex. January is Fudge month.
·         Great American Cookies-Must sign up at Great American Cookies Free cookie slice with the purchase of a regular soda.
·         Chuck E. Cheese- Sign up at Chuck E Cheese get coupons, and go party. Why make a reservation?

There are other places, but they only offer you a free dessert with the purchase of a meal. I happen to like Free!! Spoofee

If you are a Georgia resident, go visit The Georgia Aquarium on your birthday!
The Georgia Aquarium (Georgia Residents) - Visit Georgia Aquarium on your birthday, and your Aquarium admission is FREE! Just come to any ticket window and show proof of your birthday with either a valid ID or copy of your birth certificate, and we will give you a FREE Total Ticket!        Visit The Georgia Aquarium