Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Me Learning How To Coupon, Again!!

I am still learning how to coupon, although I've gotten away from it. I stated in my Blogger Profile that I want to have a stockpile. Not as extreme on TLC, because I don't think I have the patience to spend 8 plus hours digging in dumpsters, clipping, and comparing prices. I think I could dedicate about 3 to 5 hours a day. I do receive help from one of my blog friends The Savvy Housewife who has helped me along the way. 

If I could, I would like a paper stockpile; you know- toiletries, household cleaners, make-up, meds, etc. Is it possible to build a stockpile without being extreme? Oh well, I will continue viewing other blogs and websites that teach how to STOCKPILE!!!! 

In the meantime.........

 There has got to be a better way!! LOL



Now organized