Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Me Learning How To Coupon, Again!!

I am still learning how to coupon, although I've gotten away from it. I stated in my Blogger Profile that I want to have a stockpile. Not as extreme on TLC, because I don't think I have the patience to spend 8 plus hours digging in dumpsters, clipping, and comparing prices. I think I could dedicate about 3 to 5 hours a day. I do receive help from one of my blog friends The Savvy Housewife who has helped me along the way. 

If I could, I would like a paper stockpile; you know- toiletries, household cleaners, make-up, meds, etc. Is it possible to build a stockpile without being extreme? Oh well, I will continue viewing other blogs and websites that teach how to STOCKPILE!!!! 

In the meantime.........

 There has got to be a better way!! LOL



Now organized 


9 comments:

  1. Lucky woman, man we dont get coupons half the time in sundays paper :( and get this Walmart refuses coupons we print out :(Lousy i know :(I miss couponing, when we lived in stephenville we always used coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is lousy, every week when we do get a paper most of the time coupons are gone, people are bad with going through the papers here ,and taking all the coupons out :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did manage to print up about 8 coupons last night,those were the only ones on the coupon site I used :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this... put in different zip codes locally and in other states, that way you can get more coupons. And this is another option; you could by coupons on ebay. I would only do this is there is something specific you want.

      Delete
  4. Great thank you, I have 2 other small towns by me I can use there zip codes lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. which coupon site do you use, Iv tired couponsuzy and did no good on changing zip code :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the websites I use:

      www.coupons.redplum.com (Able to change zip codes)

      www.hip2save.com/category/coupons (Also uses Redplum, but still offer coupons)

      www.southernsavers.com (Breaks it down by grocery store)

      www.coupons.com (Able to change zip codes)

      www.allyou.com/static/weekly-circulars/?iid=gcr-quick-link (Able to change zip codes)

      Or you can go to the company’s website. For example, I like to shop at Kroger http://shortcuts.com/kroger/coupons/print . I will enter different zip codes to see what is being promoted in that area. Or go directly to the products website. So, if you are looking for sugar –Splenda, go to https://www.splenda.com/ to see if there are any offers.

      You can also find offers/coupons on Facebook (www.Facebook.com (You have to have an account though)

      I hope this helps!!!!

      Delete
  6. Great Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete