Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Product Review: RedBox


I am a part of a number of online companies that allow you to try new things. I've mentioned to you about one company  BzzAgent that allows you to try new products.  Another company is called smiley360 and I've been a member since June 2011. Members get to try new products and experiences for free and earn status for sharing about their experiences through sites like Facebook, Twitter, and more.” Your status in the smiley360.com community is based on how many Smiles you've collected through missions and how many missions you've completed.



Well since I’ve joined, I’ve participated in missions and I recently received a personal code, good for one FREE Redbox DVD rental. Once I’ve finished this mission, I went to my Redbox mission page and shared my experience with friends and other Smiley members! 

My Review: The process was fast and easy. All you do is follow the directions on the screen. I also like the choices available since I normally you Netflix. Another bonus is that I could return my DVD to any RedBox location. This was very convenient for me. One con for me was that I like having movies available at my fingertips. Meaning, cable, satellite dish, DVR features. Another con was that I could only rent it for 24hrs. Overall, I would give RedBox a 4 out of 5 for inconvenience.


To find out more about how this works, go to smiley360

Hey, when you sign up, let them know the user djordan  smiley360 sent you!

Thanks Smiley360


Disclaimer: I am not being compensated in any way for this review.


5 comments:

  1. I made buttons for the coupons sites , I made it scrolling, if youd like the code just send me an e-mail and i will send you the code :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete